Good points about this book:
1. It opens up our minds (children and children at heart) about the culture in Africa!
2. The different names of children in Africa.
3. The animals in Africa.
4. Counting both visually in numbers and in a different language.
5. It teaches you how to count in Swahili from one-ten. Check out this two other pages of the book.
6. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each book will be donated to the African Wildlife Foundation, to aid their wildlife conservation and community building efforts in Tanzania.
“If you would like to purchase this book, please go to http://philippines.mybarefootbooks.com ”